When: Saturday, October 1st, 2016 – 10:00 am (rain or shine)
Where: Eramosa Karst Conservaiton Area Feeder Lands
Park at Rymal Road Community Church, 1967 Rymal Road
- Help us plant trees and shrubs on the Feeder Lands along Rymal Road
- Join us on guided hikes with cave tours
- Learn more about the karst features that make the area unique
- See plans for a new East Escarpment Conservation Area
- Enjoy a free family pizza lunch
Join us Saturday, October 1st at the Eramosa Karst Conservation Area Feeder Lands. We’ll be planting trees to build up the hedgerow along Rymal Road. Even if planting isn’t your thing, we’d love it if you could join us! We’ll have a guided hike so that you can learn more about the Conservation Area’s unique karst features. We’ll also be showing off plans to put donations to work building a new East Escarpment Conservation Area along Stoney and Battlefield Creeks. Registration is free and all are welcome!
This event is made possible by donations from the City of Hamilton, Friends of the Eramosa Karst, Heritage Green Community Trust, RBC Royal Bank and Stantec Consulting.